Rhapsody Micro and Slimline Blinds
Contact us today for a free measure and quote
- 25 mm slimline slats
- wide choice of decorator colours
- Quality extruded aluminium headrail with special “no light” skirting feature. Superior to steel – no warping, buckling rusting or heat buildup . Colour fast Thermoset epoxy enamel finish which will last a lifetime.
- Extruded no-rust enclosed aluminium bottom rail for strength and resistance to bowing.
- Superior technology with unique and advanced mechanism, designed to last.
- “Snap in” stainless steel installation clips with concealed fixing.
- Unique Rhapsody “Loop Rite” tape drum. All slats stay in line with the headrail. Ensures better closure every time.
- Strong heat set polyester colour co-ordinated raise cord with positive locking. Solid brass locking wheel with secure locking and easy release.
- Full open to closed for better sun protection and privacy.
- Color co-ordinated ladder tape, colour fast, no rot polyester with double slat support for added strength.
- Dual control, with unobtrusive slim “glass-clear wand. Positive smooth action every time. (Mono control option available).
- Two year guarantee.
The Microblind offers all the features of the Slimline blind using 16 mm wide “micro” slats
- Wide selection of today’s decor colours
- More slats, more privacy
- Strong, extruded aluminium head rail with special “no light” skirting feature
- Enclosed extruded aluminium bottom rail – Stronger and clean
- Exclusive “Loop Right” tape drum so your top slats are always aligned
- Double slat support ladder tape – twice the strength
- Non-rusting, long lasting aluminium slats
Classic Aluminium Venetian Blind
The 50 mm venetian is back but with a difference. It now comes with string tapes as standard although the wider cloth tapes are available as an option. In a choice of colours.
- Incredible Selection of today’s decor colours,
- More slats, more privacy,
- Extruded aluminium bottom rail – Stronger and cleaner,
- Exclusive “Loop Right” tape drum,
- Double slat support ladder tape – twice the strength,
- Non-rusting, long lasting 50mm aluminium slat,
- Latest in style and control.
This system has a wand that opens and closes the blind with ease, plus a smooth operating pull cord to raise and lower your blind whenever you wish.
And of course, both sit unobtrusively to the side of your blind.
The single cord loop is a superb advance in blind control technology.
One simple cord does everything – raising and lowering, opening and closing.
The action is easy and positive. Best of all, it tucks away at the side of the blind, (25mm and 16mm only).