Rhapsody Micro and Slimline Blinds
Contact us today for a free measure and quote
- 25 mm slimline slats
- wide choice of decorator colours
- Quality extruded aluminium headrail with special “no light” skirting feature. Superior to steel – no warping, buckling rusting or heat buildup . Colour fast Thermoset epoxy enamel finish which will last a lifetime.
- Extruded no-rust enclosed aluminium bottom rail for strength and resistance to bowing.
- Superior technology with unique and advanced mechanism, designed to last.
- “Snap in” stainless steel installation clips with concealed fixing.
- Unique Rhapsody “Loop Rite” tape drum. All slats stay in line with the headrail. Ensures better closure every time.
- Strong heat set polyester colour co-ordinated raise cord with positive locking. Solid brass locking wheel with secure locking and easy release.
- Full open to closed for better sun protection and privacy.
- Color co-ordinated ladder tape, colour fast, no rot polyester with double slat support for added strength.
- Dual control, with unobtrusive slim “glass-clear wand. Positive smooth action every time. (Mono control option available).
- Two year guarantee.
- Wide selection of today’s decor colours
- More slats, more privacy
- Strong, extruded aluminium head rail with special “no light” skirting feature
- Enclosed extruded aluminium bottom rail – Stronger and clean
- Exclusive “Loop Right” tape drum so your top slats are always aligned
- Double slat support ladder tape – twice the strength
- Non-rusting, long lasting aluminium slats
Classic Aluminium Venetian Blind
- Incredible Selection of today’s decor colours,
- More slats, more privacy,
- Extruded aluminium bottom rail – Stronger and cleaner,
- Exclusive “Loop Right” tape drum,
- Double slat support ladder tape – twice the strength,
- Non-rusting, long lasting 50mm aluminium slat,
- Latest in style and control.
This system has a wand that opens and closes the blind with ease, plus a smooth operating pull cord to raise and lower your blind whenever you wish.
And of course, both sit unobtrusively to the side of your blind.
The single cord loop is a superb advance in blind control technology.
One simple cord does everything – raising and lowering, opening and closing.
The action is easy and positive. Best of all, it tucks away at the side of the blind, (25mm and 16mm only).
Open Weekdays 9am- 5pm.
2 Deloraine Road
Edwardstown, South Australia, 5039
Facsimile: (08) 8374 4608